After a quick visit to Warsaw, Poland, there is no doubt in my mind that this city is a great destination for people that are looking for a close, relatively cheap and fun place to go for a short holiday. There is plenty to see from the time of the war and most importantly for me – great restaurants and bars. Here are some of them:
- Tel aviv cafe – great place that serves vegetarian and vegan food. On the menu you can find some familiar dishes like Hummus, Shakshuka, Musaka and Falafel. The Israeli breakfast is amazing and served all day. http://www.fooddesigners.pl/
- Kranker rum bar – This cool bar has, except for great lounge atmosphere, a nice variety of rums from all of South America. In addition, their menu consists of fresh seafood and guess what, it tastes great. https://www.facebook.com/KrakenRumBar
- Smaki warsawy – A quick look at their desert window and we were captured. The cakes and pastries look amazing and the taste will make you want more. http://www.smakiwarszawy.pl/
- Plan b – This place is more of a bar but we were very happy to find it full on a Wednesday night. Once you figure out where is the entrance, you enter a cool hipster place with the most fascinating people around. https://www.facebook.com/PowiekszeniePlanB?fref=ts
- Czerwonym wieprzem – Even though its ranked high on TripAdvisor, which means that it’s a bit touristy, the feeling is very local and the food is very comforting. A great choice for a cold winter night. http://www.czerwonywieprz.pl/pl/
We hope you enjoy your visit.
Nice list. I would also add one more bar – Bubbles. It is a bar and restaurant, so a perfect place for every foodie! And they offer a huge choice of champagnes and sparkling wines, so everybody will be able to order something that will delight them. I just love that spot!