“The hipster subculture is composed of affluent or middle class young Bohemians who reside primarily in gentrifying neighborhoods. It is broadly associated with indie and alternative music…”
If you walk in the streets of Tel aviv you will definitely notice the majority of girls wearing army boots and guys wearing skinny jeans, long baggy shirts and a beard. That’s why we thought of bringing you some of our top hipster bars in town:
1) Teder – This pop up bar is open only from Jun to Oct and changes location every year. They have their own radio station so all the live d.j sets are also played there.
2) Spootnik – The new addition to the list, this cool place opened just a month ago. When you cross the small hidden door you will find a magical world of electronic vibes.
3) Port said – In front of the big synagogue of Tel aviv, lies this “institute”. The Port said is packed any day of the week and serves great food.
4) Buxa – An underground gallery bar, decorated with dozens of small miniatures. The music changes every day of the week but always original.
5) Radio E.P.G.B – This great Dance bar is the perfect solution for an early drink in a cozy atmosphere or an underground late night spot. The music here changes every day of the week but you can find here the best local d.j’s and bands.
Hope you enjoy 🙂